How it Works
The Provision Kitchen provides a rotating weekly menu of family meals, appetizers, sides, ferments, and treats all made from scratch using quality, wholesome ingredients (organic and local as much as possible) and traditional cooking methods.
Delivery: Home & Office
A $5 delivery fee applies to orders under $50.
*Want to try out TPK? Delivery on your first order is always FREE.
Email all orders to Jessica@TheProvisionKitchen.com
New menus are published at the beginning of each week (typically Tuesday mornings around 10am) and if you subscribe to the TPK weekly menu emails, you will receive the menus in your inbox as soon as they become available. Orders placed by Friday evenings will be delivered the following Wednesday between 10am-6pm to the following areas:
- Candler Park
- East Atlanta
- Inman Park
- Lake Claire
- Virginia Highland
- West Midtown
Providing delicious, nutrient-dense meals are TPK's highest priorities.
Except when unavoidable, TPK always cooks using the highest quality ingredients, including:
- Organic and/or local produce
- Pastured and/or organic meats
- Pastured, organic eggs
- Fresh, organic, homegrown herbs
- Mineral-rich sea salts (i.e., Celtic, Himalayan, etc.)
- Grass-fed, non-homogenized dairy products (butter, cheeses, milk, & cream)
- Traditionally prepared beans and legumes (i.e., properly soaked, never canned).
- Soaked/Spouted nuts
- Homemade, gelatin- and mineral-rich bone broths
- Foods cooked in traditional fats (butter, pastured lard, pastured tallow, duck fat, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil)
- All organic spices
- Filtered water
TPK makes every effort to avoid the following:
- Soy (except when traditionally fermented such as miso, tamari, etc.)
- Microwave ovens*
- Canned Foods (i.e., no BPA)
- Corn Starch (arrowroot or tapioca flour are used in place of corn starch when necessary)
- Vegetable oils (except for extra virgin olive oil for low-temperature cooking or dressings and marinades)
- Non-stick "teflon," aluminum, or plastic cookware*
- Plastic (glass storage containers, such as mason jars and glass pyrex), are used instead
- Detergents and cleaners used in TPK are environmentally friendly and non-toxic
* TPK never cooks with microwaves or reactive cookware.
The majority of TPK's food items are packaged in glass mason jars, Eco Products compostable containers, or recyclable tin pans. Occasionally other packing containers such as tin pans for casseroles will be used, but using environmentally friendly and non-reactive packaging is one of TPK's priorities.
Meet the Owner
Jessica Lara Krasinski is owner & chef of The Provision Kitchen. She loves being in the kitchen and creating nutritious meals using traditional cooking methods. Jessica started her journey when she established the Above & Beyond Organic Farm which provided produce to some of Atlanta's hottest restaurants (Ecco, 5 Seasons, Serpas, La Tavola, Dynamic Dish, etc.). She is passionate about supporting sustainable, organic, local farmers. When considering the sources of her food, nutrient density, animal welfare, and land stewardship are all top priorities. She is excited to share these passions with her customers and their families.